If you are opting to make a fireplace for your house, then you should know about placing your flue chimney. It’s important to identify the type of flue for selecting a fire which is usually neglected by everyone. Certain fires are specifically designed for certain flues and have versatile functionality.
There are different types of flues and should be implanted according to the ventilation points and roof tops. Some of them are:
• Balanced flues: If your house has no alternative for building chimneys, then a balanced flue can be employed for extracting combustible gases through concentric pipes.
• Brick flue: It is a type traditional chimney stacks usually made from red bricks. It is designed to remove smoke and combustible gases from fireplaces.
• Power flue: Used at places where building of flue chimney are impossible. It is a type external fan added to the fireplace to eject the combustible gases forcefully. It is a type of automated fire control done via using microcontrollers.
• Pre-fabricated flue: It consists of small cylindrical metal terminal on the top of the roof capable of accommodating all the gas fires.
• Pre-cast flue: Build of clay and concrete. It is a type of rectangular crest vent metal terminal made on the roof tops.
Identifying the type of flue chimney is essential and should be made according to the design of your roof and the type of fireplace in your house. To ensure proper functioning of your chimney you should be aware of providing caps. Providing chimney caps has lot of advantages in the maintenance of your chimney. It prevents the moisture from getting trapped in your chimney, helps in keeping animals and birds away and helps in preventing bad odor from the chimney.
Combi boiler installation does not require installation of tanks unlike other boilers. It requires less piping system and is very efficient as a central water heater. A combi boiler Geen warm water or a combination boiler is an effective boiler integrated with water heater and central heating boiler. It provides you with hot water directly from the heating unit and do not require additional piping system. It is compact and can be fixed to the walls of the kitchen or any other room with no additional room required for installation. It can provide with hot water just in 40 seconds. The major disadvantage is the rate of water supply which is little slower than other boilers.
Combi boiler installation needs no extra effort or cost, it’s easy to install and maintain property makes it very popular in houses. Some benefits of installing combi boilers are:
• Require no separate storage.
• Can be used in providing hot water and central heating equipment.
• Easy installation.
• Less maintenance.
• Requires less piping system since water is supplied directly from the main unit.
• Reliable and higher efficiency than other boilers.
If you own a small family, a combi boiler is best suited for your family. For better results always seek professional help for installation.